Are you looking for a sheet metal company that can help you design whatever you require?
Read how our design expertise can quickly help to bring your innovation to market.
- 50 years’ experience in manufacturing design and implementation
- The latest Solidworks 3D software to build complex models
- Manufacture prototypes to full production of your product
- Skilled knowledgeable workforce: Large team of creative design engineers
- Wide range of experience across mulitple UK industries
- Cutting-edge flat bed laser technology
- Sheet metal bending facilities
- Comprehensive welding shop
- Tube laser technology ensuring quality
DESIGN LED SUB-CONTRACT MANUFACTURING IN BIRMINGHAM
With Design Engineers with 50 years’ experience across varied sectors including Aerospace, Agricultural, Materials handling and road transport, Hutchinson Engineering’s in house design capability can help bring your ideas to market.
There is no such thing as ‘impossible’
We believe our knowledge of design for manufacture is the difference which makes us stand out from the crowd. Before finding us, our clients are often repeatedly told that their concept is impossible to manufacture. It is our ability to think differently which delivers the impossible.
From Manufacture prototypes to full production
Creative ideas | innovation
Hutchinson Engineering work closely with our design engineers to manufacture prototypes and then lead the complete manufacturing process. With state of the art flat bed laser technology, sheet metal bending facilities, a welding shop and tube laser technology we can ensure quality, reliable and consistent products.
Modify and Identify areas of stress prior to production
Using the latest Solidworks 3D software our engineers design and construct complex models that are used to identify any areas of stress or modifications required prior to prototyping. This enables us to achieve problem free production.
Wet paint, zinc plating, galvanising, powder coating, and polishing
Our design knowledge also includes appropriate finishing, that can further enhance the aesthetics of your product. See assembly and finishing.