Steel Structures Made To Order in Birmingham
The combination of Tube laser and Flatbed laser prior to welding is the new benchmark for world class manufacturing
We see it as the perfect complement to our range of laser services. It brings together Tube laser, Flatbed laser and machined components prior to applying our range of finishing techniques.
- Custom precision steel fabrication and quality welding
- We have invested over £200k in welding and fabrication equipment
- Fast creation and provison of Jigs and Fixtures, rigorous quality control
- Over 20% of our workforce are skilled welders / BS EN ISO 9606 certification with multi-sector welding experience
- Experienced UK fabrication and welding company, producing chassis assemblies, conveyors, agricultural and forestry equipment, inspection machines and walkways
- Unique barcodes ensure quality alerts
- Latest synergic pulse MIG and TIG systems to fabricate mild steel
- Nationwide delivery
QUALITY, SPEED & UNERRING ACCURACY
Over 20% of our entire workforce are skilled welders. All welders have BS EN ISO 9606 certification which ensures that all fabrication is done consistently and to the highest standard. With in-house craneage facilities, we offer customers fabrication solution for chassis assemblies, conveyors, agricultural and forestry equipment, inspection machines and walkways.
Faro measurement arm and bespoke MRP
Hutchinson Engineering’s rigorous quality control procedures ensure that consistent strength and finish are maintained on all welds. This includes a Faro measurement arm which can give quality reports as required. Our bespoke MRP has a vital part to play in delivering our quality standard.
Our quality lab is fully equipped with the latest measuring & verification technology
Each detail of a customer order including quality specific requirements are visible at each stage of the production process. Unique barcodes ensure that quality alerts are always top priority.
Custom precision steel fabrication & quality welding of mild steel, stainless steel or aluminium
Hutchinson Engineering provides custom precision steel fabrication and quality welding of mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminium. Our multi-sector welding experience means we have developed the flexibility and capability to weld a wide range of weights from a few kilos up to 5T, using the latest synergic pulse MIG and TIG systems to fabricate mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
Our welding and clamping tables mean perfect flatness is achieved, quickly and accurately, removing the requirement for costly jigs and fixtures. Coupled with fully coded welders means you can rest assured at the quality of weld provided.